Liz Climo on Tumblr.
this really cheered me up
Yesterday morning I forgot the gym didn’t open till 7, set my alarm for a 6am workout before work and was surprised when I showed up and zero cars were in the parking lot. So I decided to head to la colina and do some pull-ups. Ended up doing 10 sets for a total of 112 reps. Super fun. The gym isn’t the only place to get your workout in! Not having one is never an excuse.
#work #hustle #kill #hungry #workisinmyblood #flagnorfail #fnfstreetteam #backattack #latissimusmaximus #lats #back #pullups #workout #nextlevelshit #legionofboom
"Bro seriously listen to me you need to eat at least 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight or you’ll never get huge." You guys stick to what the guy slightly bigger than you in the gym says. I’ll stick to what science and research says and eat a shit load of carbs I’ll just keep progressing on my lifts so fast it feels like I’m on da juice. Real science > pseudoscience and let’s face it, who doesn’t like eating 600g of carbs in one day?
#inthered #aintcare #bulking #bulklife #food #carbs #myfitnesspal #eatallthefood #gains #blamethemilkshake #doitforthequads #legionofboom #nextlevelshit
omg that was beautiful
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via edmisfuckinglife)
Booty had me like
I don’t know why this was funny lol